Mayor & City Council
City Council Meetings: Regular City Council meetings are held the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 4 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the south end of City Hall. The regular meetings are broadcast live on Time Warner Channel 19 on the day of the meeting and rebroadcast daily until the next meeting. The meetings are also now available as live and archived webstreams.
Minutes are presented to the Council for approval at the next regular meeting, and are posted after they are approved.
The City Councilmembers are elected officers identified in Government Code Section 87200 and file statements of economic interests with the City Clerk's office. Copies of the statements of economic interests filed by the above elected officers may be obtained by visiting the offices of the Fair Political Practices Commission (FPPC) or the City Clerk. The physical address of the FPPC is 428 J Street, Suite 620, Sacramento, California 95814. The physical address of the City Clerk's office is 1825 Strand Way, Coronado, CA 92118. The statements of economic interests for some state and local government agency elected officers may be available in electronic format on the FPPC's website at http://www.fppc.ca.gov/.
- 03/25/10 CC SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
032510 CC SPECIAL MEETING AGENDA
- 02/08/10 Special City Council Meeting Agenda
02/08/10 Special City Council Meeting Agenda
- 08/04/09 City Council & CDA Agenda Outline
08/04/09 City Council & CDA Agenda Outline
Agendas & Minutes
- 05/03/16 City Council and SA COMPLETE Agenda
- 05/03/16 City Council and SA OUTLINE Agenda
- 04/19/16 City Council and SA COMPLETE Agenda
- 04/19/16 City Council and SA OUTLINE Agenda
- 04/05/16 City Council and SA COMPLETE Agenda
- 04/05/16 City Council and SA OUTLINE Agenda